When marketing any service, you can use SEO to help generate attention among your potential customer base. This advice applies to all service providers, including dental clinics. Thanks to online resources like Facebook, marketing has become more accessible and dynamic than in the past; now, it’s possible to reach your intended audience directly with social media and other tools. Here are some potential tips you can use to market your clinic more effectively and draw in more patients.
● Start a blog. A blog is an effective method of spreading awareness and generating more traffic for your website. Articles posted on your blog give visitors helpful tips and information they can use to help care for their oral health. These pages also boost your authority as a dentist and make you a more credible source of information for potential patients. Regularly updating your blog also ensures that search engines display your site more often than those that don’t have blogs, letting your site appear more often on search results.
● Use social media – Maintaining your own presence on social media makes it easier to connect with clients who use social media frequently. Using YouTube or Facebook lets you answer questions, provide tips, give office tours, and market your clinic to interested visitors. Social media also lets you make a connection with your clients early on, which can make them feel more at ease before visiting you. Using social media as a platform for marketing also costs very little, making it a cost-effective marketing option.
● Stay connected. Having reviews of your clinic (especially good ones) gives potential patients more reason to make appointments with you. Positive feedback from your current patients is a good way to attract more. Use reviews and testimonials to give visitors a positive idea of what to expect from your practice. Give your patients incentive to leave reviews in the form of free teeth cleaning or goodie bags, for example. Also focus on third-party review sites and your Google My Business page; a more prominent online presence helps build consumer confidence and credibility.
● Optimize keyword use. Using specific and local keywords is a good way of herding search results toward your services and location. You can also make it specific by adding the name of your clinic. A couple of examples are the keywords “emergency dentist services by Lambton Shores Family Dental” or “teeth whitening by Grand Bend Family Dental”. This can grab clients who know about your practice and want to find out if you offer certain services. The return on these investments can be significant, but take care that your practice can handle such cases and provide convenient contact information.
● Create a network. Links are another way of optimizing your online presence. Reliable links to and from your site boost your credibility by implicitly associating with other industry authorities. Search engines prioritize websites with plenty of credible links, making them more likely to appear on search results. Other than links, you can also make deals with other local businesses to promote each other. For example, offer discounts on teeth cleaning and whitening to customers and employees of another business. This benefits the businesses and patients, and generates more revenue for your clinic.
● Offer a “service of the month”. Offering a special bonus on selected services during certain months can help attract clients. For example, you can promote a discount on teeth whitening for a certain number of patients. Potential clients will see this as an excellent bargain where they get a service they ordinarily wouldn’t have invested in at reduced prices.